Thursday, October 9, 2008

NC Bishops survey political candidates

The Catholic Bishops of NC (Diocese of Raleigh and Charlotte) have invited all political candidates running for office this year to participate in a survey to find out where they stand on various moral issues of special importance to Catholic voters (and all of good will, really).

The results of that survey can be found on line, here:
http://www.charlottediocese.org/candidatesurvey2008.html

You can enter in your address or zip code to see how the candidates running for office in your area responded. I did, and I noticed one fact that surprised me. Of all the candidates running in my region, every Libertarian candidate responded to the bishops' survery; all but one Republican candidate responded; and not a single Democratic candidate bothered to respond. I found that interesting.

Why not try your zip code to see how the candidates running in your area responded?

No comments: